Third Party Administrator (TPA) biennial renewal for licensed resident and non-resident administrators

Administrators licensed pursuant to K.S.A. 40-3813 as a non-resident administrator must renew their certificate of licensure every two years to keep the certificate active. The renewal date for non-resident administrators is December 31 and may be renewed with the payment of a $200 fee and the Renewal of TPA License form. Administrators licensed pursuant to K.S.A. 40-3812 as a Kansas Home State administrator are not required to renew their certificate of licensure. However, the certificates for both Kansas Home State and non-resident administrators may be revoked or suspended by the Commissioner of Insurance for non-compliance with Kansas law.

Submit renewal payment here

Please submit the following document to Rate and Form Compliance Division:

For non-resident administrators, please be advised that if your certificate is suspended, non-renewed, surrendered or revoked by your Home State, this department must be notified immediately.

If you have any questions regarding this online renewal process, please contact Chris Hollenbeck at 785-296-3878 or