Premier Global Corporation, et al.
On November 1, 2022, the Office of the Kansas Securities Commissioner filed a civil action in Sedgwick County District Court alleging that defendants Steven J. Parish and Richard D. Dean operated a massive Ponzi scheme through multiple business entities under their control, including Premier Global Corporation and DDI Advisory Group, LLC. In addition to its Petition seeking a permanent injunction and civil penalties, our Office sought and the court issued orders freezing the assets of certain defendants and appointing a receiver, linked below with other relevant pleadings.
Petition, Orders, and Other Pleadings
- 11.01.22 - Verified Petition for Permanent Injunction and Other Equitable Relief, and Civil Penalties
- 11.01.22 - Application for Temporary Restraining Order, Order for Non–Destruction of Records, and Order Freezing Assets
- 11.01.22 - Emergency Ex Parte Application for Appointment of Receiver
- 11.02.22 - Temporary Restraining order, Order for Non–Destruction of Records, and Order Freezing Assets
- 11.02.22 - Order for Appointment of Receiver
- 11.17.22 - Temporary Injunction, Order for Non–Destruction of Records, and Order Freezing Assets
- 12.28.22 - Emergency Agreed Motion to Partially Lift Asset Freeze as to Certain Bank Accounts at Kanza Bank
- 12.29.22 - Agreed Order Lifting Asset Freeze as to Certain Bank Accounts and Kanza Bank
- 2.17.23 - Answer of Defendants Richard Dale Dean and DDI Advisory Group, LLC
- 3.1.23 - Agreed Order Lifting Asset Freeze as to Certain Bank Accounts at Kanza Bank